Are you an Android Developer who also loves Cricket?
CricHeroes is looking for an All Rounder Android Developer, who is passionate about creating apps and scaling up India's one of a kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are an action and result oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of
a team which is scaling up a successful B2C product.
- You are fascinated in developing applications aimed at a vast number of diverse
- You have hands on experience in designing and developing applications and object
oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is world’a largest Cricket Network with more than 7 Million users. It helps local cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and improve their game with data.CricHeroes is world’a largest Cricket Network with more than 7 Million users. It helps local cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes and used it for product development in a B2C fast paced
product company for 2-3 years
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent debugging skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent)
- Must have knowledge of Android development in Kotlin language.
- Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
What are we looking for, from you?
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their
integration with back-end services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one-of-a-kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.