Are you a cricket enthusiast who also loves to build world class technology products?
CricHeroes is looking for an All Rounder VP Engineering, who is passionate about scaling up India's one of a kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are an action and result oriented highly driven Engineering Manager/VP
Engineering with experience in scaling up a successful B2C product.
- You have led from the front and are currently leading a team of diverse engineers in
a fast-paced environment.
- You are Captain Cool who is able to keep calm in the most stressful situation.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- You are a strategic thinker who is constantly learning and updating yourself with
the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
- You have experience in successfully scaling up products in a short period of time.
- You have demonstrated a track record in delivering ambitious targets.
- You believe in teamwork, leading from the front.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
- You have 8 to 10 years of experience in product development in a B2C fast paced
Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
- Outlining the company's technological vision.
- Devising and implementing technology strategies.
- Ensuring that the technological resources are aligned to the company's short and
long-term business needs.
- Manage and execute against the project plans and delivery commitments.
- Ability to build a scalable and maintainable architecture and an eye for clean
- Maintaining a user focused approach.Maintaining a user focused approach.
- Drive technical and process improvement.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Build next level leadership in the software team.
- Being hands-on in solving complex technical problems and laying out high level
architecture whenever required.
- Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
This is a key position and you will be entitled to ESOPs along with remuneration at par with the market.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume to email@example.com.